Thank you for your interest in joining nemnet.com!
The online Job Seeker Application takes approximately 10 minutes to complete and is required to view jobs. The Job Seeker Application will serve as your nemnet.com Profile and will be viewable by potential employers [unless you check the Anonymous Box].
All applications are reviewed. Failure to provide us with a complete and accurate application will result in the termination of your application and your profile being removed from our database. Not all Job Seeker applications are accepted and we reserve the right to reject any application for any reason without notice.
At a minimum you must meet the following requirements;
- Currently hold a Bachelors Degree or plan to graduate by the start of the next Academic Year.
- Have at least 1 year of direct or related experience in a school [or similar setting] as a teacher, administrator or athletic coach.
- It is recommended but not required that you hold a Degree in the subject that you plan to teach.
Before you begin, you should have the following items available:
- A copy of your resume. You will be asked to cut and paste some information to our website.
- The name and contact information for 3 references.
And finally, be very thorough! Double check spelling and capitalization for accuracy. Presentation is essential! Spelling or grammatical errors can be the difference between getting the interview/job or not. GOOD LUCK!