The Color of Culture
• A chance to step back from your day-to-day approach to cross-cultural HR, workplace, and social interactions that leave you feeling frustrated and confused.
• An exploration of U.S. social groups and how they interrelate.
• Insight to invisible cultural forces that undermine best intentions.
• An opportunity to hear unspoken truths that, when unspoken, hold divisive patterns in place.
• New understandings and skills that develop your ability to be adaptive and successful in multiple cultural settings.
• Increased ability to create a more inclusive culture be it in your corporation, faith community, school, or home.
Click Here for More Information